– Vancouver Island Air - 1-877-331-2433 (Canada only)
- 1-250-287-2433 (Phone)
- How do I get to Vancouver Non-Stop?
– BC Ferries provides regular service between the British Columbia mainland and Vancouver Island (Victoria & Nanaimo). Sailings depart hourly during the summer and every second hour during winter months.
For complete schedule information, or to make online reservations, visit www.bcferries.com
Call Toll-free 1-888-BC-FERRY (1-888-223-3779).
– The Victoria Clipper operates a daily high-speed ferry service between Seattle and Victoria.
Schedules and fares are available at www.victoriaclipper.com
Call Toll-free 1-888-288-2535.
– M.V. Coho provides scheduled ferry service between Port Angeles, Washington and Victoria for vehicles and foot passengers.
Schedule and fares information is available at www.northolympic.com/coho
– Pacific Coach Lines offers bus service aboard BC Ferries from downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria.
Visit www.pacificcoach.com for schedule and fares information or Toll-free 1-800-661-1725.